Profit Fundamentals Review: Is It Legit Or Fake?
Today Our Platform LegitreviewBlog Going to Review Profit Fundamentals. Its a Profit Generating system full Method By Doing Email Marketing. Check out this Profit Fundamentals review if you’re looking for a low-cost email marketing training program. It covers all of the fundamental factors that will assist you in getting started with email campaigns. It also includes a number of affiliate marketing training videos that can be helpful.
What Is Profit Fundamentals
Profit Fundamentals is actually mainly an email marketing training course that teaches you how to generate leads, write reliable content that gets clicked, and effectively monetize your campaign. You will be given materials such as:
Model email templates – not to be copied and reused, but to give you an idea of the types of email swipes that can sell.
Survey bridge page template – Using a survey to generate leads is an excellent idea. However, you can only use the template if you sign up for ClickFunnels.
Profit Fundamentals includes a slew of additional training videos covering Instagram marketing, YouTube marketing, and affiliate marketing in general. Plus “urgency software” (a countdown timer script) for scarcity marketing.
Legit Information About Profit Fundamentals
Over the years, I’ve seen many “low cost” online marketing programs for newbies. Offering the same amount for a one-time fee of $17-$47. They commonly include outdated, stinking quality YouTube videos and useless PLR e-commerce general guide ebooks.
Jeff’s program is up to date, and the bonus products are either new or have been released within the last two years. I think it’s a good buy for $5.
Jeff’s teaching style draws attention to me because he is open and friendly and not at all over-hyped. He does not make unrealistic income promises. He does not, like many other tutors, try to hypnotize students by flashing “Warrior Plus income proof” every few minutes! In my opinion, the video instructions are simple to follow and understand.
Creator Of Profit Fundamentals
Jeff himself has been affiliate marketing since 2008 and has also been teaching his proven methods including traffic and conversion strategies. Jeff’s websites in the past include dotcomsoldier.com. Profit Fundamentals is his current training platform and all his video materials are new (2022).
The Pros and Cons Of Profit Fundamentals As Reviewd
- Pros: The bonus products are fantastic; each has been a premium training product in the last two years, and you can get them all for free. They’re taught by different tutors – I haven’t watched them all – but they all teach the same campaign techniques (well, more or less). As a result, some of them may be duplicates.However, for a beginner, learning the same things over and over again is not a bad thing!
- You get to learn good email marketing tips.
- Great volume for just $5.
- The tutor Jeff is friendly & down-to-earth. He does NOT promise unrealistic income like other tutors often do.
- Number of affiliate marketing training courses as a bonus.
- 60-day money back guarantee.
- Cons: In general, there is nothing wrong with multi-level marketing. However, Prosperity Marketing System is recommended in one of the training videos, which I am not interested in. PMS is a “downline building tool,” which means that the primary goal is to make money for the sake of making money by recruiting others, i.e. a pyramid scheme. PMS is recommended because “it’s only $12 to join,” and it’s simple to invite others “because it’s only $12,” regardless of what its core products are.
- Promotes “make money recruiting” schemes, which I do not fully support.
The Feature Reviewed In Profit Fundamentals
The training is totally video-based (YouTube embedded). We rarely see supplementary textbooks these days, and Profit Fundamentals is no exception (at least not for this price!). Jeff walks you through it on-screen, and any URLs you should visit are referenced beneath each video, making it thorough.
- Video introduction (2 mins)
- Follow-up training via email (33 mins)
- The Subject Line Is Invisible (4 mins)
- Using GetResponse to create an autoresponder sequence (15 mins)
- How to QUICKLY set up a list-building funnel (23 mins)
- Case study bonus (“5 Emails to $1,558”) (16 mins)
Profit Fundamentals Survey Bridge Page Technique
Another effective technique is to ask users survey-type questions before sending them to your sales or lead generation page. Jeff gives you a template, but it’s only usable if you have a ClickFunnels account, which is expensive ($97 per month) and I don’t think it’s worth signing up for just that.
Jeff also recommends GrooveFunnels, which is a free “lite version.” I’ve tried it and agree that it’s excellent. However, it lacks the survey opt-in feature.
Free Urgency Software
You must sign up for this tool separately, but it is free and allows you to customize a simple urgency bar script and countdown timer script (set the timer in the way you like, in various colors). Simply copy and paste the script code into your sales page. It’s a quick and easy way to add scarcity.
However, if you use GrooveFunnels (which is also free), it includes a countdown timer. So this is just a bonus if you use your own simple landing page builder that lacks this feature.
Mass Traffic Bonus Courses On Profit Fundamentals
There are currently 5 x training materials here, with Jeff promising to add more in the future.
- Dean Holland’s traffic training webinar replay – How to legally siphon visitors from their website to yours by infiltrating the largest traffic source online for free.
- Profit Swift Mass YouTube Traffic Course (90 minutes total) – created by Jeff himself and available on his other website, dotcomsoldier.com.
- Instagram Lead Pump Course (40+ minutes) – also by Jeff from dotcomsoldier.com. Some free resources include graphic sites, shoutout generator sites, and so on.
- Another training from dotcomsoldier.com is 10 – 20 Leads Per Day Using Safelists (27 minutes). Jeff recommends a tool called “Unlock Your List,” which is no longer available, so the information is slightly out of date. However, I believe the concept is useful.
- Riley Hunter’s Bing Ads Mastery Traffic Training (28 minutes) – it also includes a link to sign up for a free report.
Money Back Guarantee
The Most Important part is of review this Profit Fundamentals is there any option to Get The Money Back? Yes. It’s starts from only $5, but Profit Fundamentals is sold via ClickBank and your payment’s covered by its 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy, you can always access the support from your email receipt and claim for a full refund.
Profit Fundamentals Review – Conclusion
Is Profit Fundamentals something I would recommend? Yes, I do because it is a good deal.But Also I reviewed it as 7.1/10 .
Many expensive affiliate marketing courses claim to be unique, but they all follow the same principles. You don’t have to pay a lot of money to get training. Whereas many low-cost training programs contain subpar materials, and I’ve witnessed numerous scams. You Can A Best Email Marketing Tools name EmailMonster Review In Our Blog. Which is also suitable tools for email Marketing.
Jeff Aman’s tutorials are up to date, honest, and simple for a brand new marketer to follow. I’m not a fan of some of the recommended programs, which are similar to pyramid schemes, but you’ll get a lot of good ideas from this course.